1. Organizational structure
- Head of Department: Dr. Ngo Tung Duc
- Deputy Head of Department: Dr. Nguyen Tien Long
- Number of staff: 05
Graduate training department has mission of management, implementation, check, and monitoring of teaching, learning and research to different kinds of graduate training.
- In 1994, Hue University of Agriculture and Forestry became a member of Hue University, The Graduate Department is part of the Undergraduate Training and Student Affairs Department.
- From December 18, 2008, The Graduate Department is part of the Department of Sciences, Technology and International Cooperation and Post-graduate training under decision No. 1094/QĐ-ĐHH-TCNS.
- From December 15, 2009, The Graduate Department was separated from the Department of Sciences, Technology and International Cooperation and Graduate training under decision No. 1198/QĐ-ĐHH-TCNS.
III. ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENT
The Graduate department provides a supportive environment for postgraduate education and coordinates with various faculties in providing and maintaining academic standards of the graduate study in the university. Our Graduate Training Programme is fully integrated and forms an important component of the academic and research in order to develop postgraduate students into mature and independent research scientists possessing highly marketable scientific skills. At present, the university offers several programs leading to either a doctoral or master’s degree in the fields of Agriculture - Forestry and Aquaculture:
So far, about 1,500 masters and 25 doctors were trained and graduated, including 2 doctors from Cambodia and 04 masters from Laos.
Number of graduate students in the past 05 years (2011-2015):
V. CONTACT INFORMATION
Graduate Training Department
University of Agriculture and Forestry – Hue University
102 Phung Hung St. Hue city, Vietnam
Tel: + 84. 54. 3537757
Fax: + 84. 54. 3524923