- Phone: +84(0)54 3538 032;
- Email: email@example.com
Student Service and Business Cooperation Center (SBC) - a part of Department of Students Affairs – was established on 9 April, 2015 consists of 04 official staff including 01 PhD candidate, 01 masters, 01 engineer and 01 bachelor.
3. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND WORK DIVISION
The guidlines of SBC: Supply high quality products to students, lectures and others; Establishing relationships with national/international enterprises and organizations in holding programs and activities to supports students; promoting the university’s reputation; being a liaison among students, family, the university and the society.
2. FUNCTIONS AND MISSIONS
- Giving advisory to the Party Executive Committee on field of student service.
- Finding and establishing relationships with national/international enterprises and organizations in holding programs for student services bringing benefits to all.
- Receiving information on science researching programs, which have high applicability and trading ability to all the students, lectures and staff of the unniversity.
- On behalf of the unniversity in marketing and trading HUAF’s traditional products with students, lectures, staff and the society.
- Supply studying services (specialized degrees, soft technology,…), science researching, daily curricular.
- Establishing relationships with national/international enterprises and organizations in finding scholarship, promoting study encouragement funds, career opportunities and other training activies, including student services and support.
||MSc. Tran Vo Van May
Cell phone: 0914.215.925; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be in charge of general management: to be responsible for the functions, missions and assignments of the Center; making annual action plan of the Center; human resource management; managing the Center’s finance and property; communicating and dealing with partners and external organizations.
|2. Vice Manager
||MSc. Nguyen Nam Quang
Cell phone: 0905.376.055; Email: email@example.com
||To be in charge of direct management: to be responsible for implementing the Center’s works; advising, consulting and supporting Manager; having responsibility for the works authorized by the Manager.
||BA. Tran Thi Quynh Tien
Cell phone: 0905.862.246; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be in charge of:
- Accounting and finacial tasks;
- Official documents;
- Manage the Center’s training classes.
Ing. Nguyen Thi Nhung
Cell phone:: 0979.666.306; Email: email@example.com
||To be in charge of:
- Manage the Souvenir Shop;
- Sale and purchase record of the Souvenir Shop;
- Service for conference, meeting, … of the Center;
- Other services: uniforms, flowers, ….